We are a working family farm with a wonderful mix of rare breed farm animals as well as our beautiful donkeys.
And of course keep up with all our news and events on Facebook as well.
Don t miss our lambs this Easter holidays skipping around the nursery, tiny goat kids and adorable baby donkey foals just waiting for cuddles and grooming, piglets galore wanting your lap to snuggle in to, ducklings and chicks to hold, the straw play area for the children, and of course the tea room serving delicious daily specials, a menu for the children, ice creams and Fair Trade hot drinks.
TOP TIPS FOR EASTER WEEKEND
1. We are always VERY busy especially when the forecast is due to be good.
2. If you would like a quieter visit arrive after 1pm. We have extended opening times until 4pm.
3. The Tea Barn is quiet between 10-11.30am. Why not plan to enjoy a breakfast ciabatta or bacon roll with a delicious coffee before the lunch time crowd.
4. Our picnic area be open to enjoy the sunshine, and we have increased the number of picnic tables too. Bring a flask of coffee then enjoy tea and cake later in the day. ( If you can’t resist the smell of cafe food you can order for the picnic area but it will need to be collected from the order area).
5. For those who have purchased advanced tickets we will try and reserve a car space in the top car park especially if you are arriving early.
6. Please be patient the staff will be working as hard as they can to ensure everyone enjoys their visit.
7. Have a very happy Easter 😃
Bank Holiday Monday
Farm will be open 10-4pm.
Hook, Hampshire RG27 9PH
Farmer 4 a Day for children School Holiday Fun. Call to book. 5-14 year olds.
Saturday 4th May 2019 FULL Tuesday 30th July 2019
Tel: 01256 767596
Farm address: Manor Farm, Blackstocks Lane, Hook, RG27 9PH